DASA 2024 Application Process
When the student fulfils the eligibility criteria as required by the DASA, they can proceed to the application process.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Recommended Browser: Google Chrome/ Mozilla Firefox
- Official Website: dasanit.org
Step Wise Guide To Fill In The Application Form
- Create an account at the official website of DASA 2024 and Provide all the required details.
- Register using the JEE-2024 (Main) Application Number and Date of Birth.
- A web link will be sent to the registered email address (with JEE 2024 Application Number) to complete the registration.
- The application number for JEE Application 2024 is to be considered as the username.
- Ensure all the entered details are correct and authentic.
- Fill in the captcha and submit.
- Your account will be created.
ALLEN Overseas Advises you to note down your application number and password to avoid any hassle in the further parts of the application.
Once you have successfully created your account, you can now log in to complete your application.
- Fill in all other required details.
- Upload all the documents in the desired format.
- Submit the latest passport-size photograph in JPG format (size ~ 3.5cmx 3.5cm, file size < 100KB) and scanned signature of the student in JPG format (file size<100 KB).
- Once complete, check all the details and documents once again.
- Submit the final form, and you have successfully registered.
Step-2: SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
The students must ensure that all the scanned copies of required documents are ready in JPG /JPEG format (the size of each such file <500 KB Colour/B&W/Gray Scale) before submission of the application form through the online portal.
If required, the students may use any image editings software like Microsoft Office/ Picture Manager or Microsoft Paint to resize the photograph and documents.
The photograph will appear on the admission order hence use a photograph with sufficient clarity and contrast.
All the scanned documents should also be clearly readable. Please ensure that name of the candidate is exactly the same as the passport, qualifying exam and JEE(Main) result.
List of the Documents to Be Submitted:
- Student’s Passport (Nationals of Nepal who do not have a passport, copy of Authenticated Citizenship Card has to be submitted/ etc).
- Proof of date of birth (Secondary Education Board / University Certificate [Class X or equivalent] or any certificate issued by the Government authorities.
- Mark Sheet of 10th, 11th and 12th (or) Equivalent examination(s).
- Certificate from School authorities as proof of completion of 11th and 12th Standard or equivalent.
- Percentage/CGPA equivalence provided by the principal examination authorities, in case of CGPA on a different scale than that specified, is awarded OR if only grades are awarded.
- Proof of 2 years of education (11th and 12th or equivalent) in the foreign country in case of NRI (School leaving certificate/Mark sheets/Study Certificate as in appendix IV).
- JEE Main -2024 final scorecard showing rank
The student applying under the CIWG quota has to produce all the following documents in addition to the above-mentioned documents:
- Copy of the passport of the parent working in the Gulf.
- Copy of Parent’s visa with validity on any date in the year 2024.
- Copy of Parent’s Work Permit with validity on any date in the year 2024.
- Certificate from the company/organization as proof that parent is working in Gulf country
STEP-3: FEE PAYMENT:
- Students must carefully read the Institute-wise Seat matrix available on the website before filling in the choices.
- Students can enter any number of choices in the order of preference which can be of any combination of Institutes and/or courses of their choice in the order of priority from the list of courses available.
- Students are advised to click the “Preview Application Form” button both before Fee payment as well as before the final submission of choices respectively to preview the form and ensure that all the required details have been provided correctly.
In case there are some corrections to be made, students can click the “Edit” button and edit the application or choices in the respective sections.
- After ensuring that all the data provided are correct and in the required format, the student should click the “Submit Application Form” button.
- The submitted online application should be saved and downloaded by clicking “Download Application Form”.
- Students should keep a copy of the submitted online application form for their records and print it if required. However, the students are not required to send the hard copy of the application form and documents to DASA office.
In any case, the students are to ensure that the online application is completed along with the required documents before the deadline mentioned in the schedule on DASA website. Provisional admission given based on JEE (Main) rank will be deemed to be cancelled if the student is not able to produce the required documents for academic eligibility within the specified time.
- If the students are unable to fill out the online registration form in one session, they can save and continue it in subsequent sessions and complete it before the due date.
- Once the registration is submitted, no data from the admit card can be changed.
- If the student is yet to get the results for 12th standard or equivalent, they have to give an undertaking in the online application.
- Eligible students who have appeared/are appearing for the qualifying examination during the academic year 2024-24 can also apply by submitting the completed application form along with the registration fee, first-semester tuition fee and other documents.