The wait is finally over; TALLENTEX Overseas 2023 exam is just around the corner. Scheduled to be commenced on 12th November 2022, the exam provides an extraordinary opportunity for students of grades V to XI to showcase their academic talent and win life-changing rewards. Students’ enthusiasm to participate in the Biggest Talent Encouragement Cum Scholarship Exam is palpable. The stage is set, and it’s almost time to raise the curtains. Here, we present critical Do’s and Don’ts for TALLENTEX Overseas 2023 exam that’ll help you ace it.
1. Equipped yourself with the minimum system requirements, which are as follows:
|Device||Preferably, you must take your exam on a desktop or laptop computer.|
|Operating System||Windows- 7 or 10
macOS- X 10.10 (Yosemite) and later.
|RAM + Disk Space||4 GB RAM, 100 MB Hard Disk Free Space.|
|Internet Browser||Latest Version Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox.
Google Chrome– Preferred.
|Internet Connection||For optimal performance, a reliable and stable speed of 2 MBPS is required.
At home, ask your household members to avoid internet use during your exam commencement.
2. Login at least 15 minutes before the exam commencement time.
3. Read all the test instructions and information carefully and abide by the same.
4. Sit in a quiet room, on a clean desk with adequate lighting.
5. Keep the laptop completely charged and ensure an uninterrupted power supply for desktop devices during the test.
6. Carefully read the entire question before answering it.
7. Attempt the easy section/ subject/ questions first and leave the difficult ones for later.
8. Do maintain decorum while appearing for the test.
9. Do keep track of the test timer. The exam will be commenced for 2 hours (120 minutes).
10. Keep a sufficient number of blank sheets/ papers for rough work.
1. Don’t take the test in a public place or a noisy background.
2. Do not change the computer/laptop while writing the test.
3. Do not have anybody else present in the test-taking room apart from yourself, and don’t talk to anyone (friends or family members) via phone or face-to-face while writing the exam.
4. Do not share the internet bandwidth during the course of the exam.
5. Do not keep any paper, book, notebook, device, or equipment with you apart from a few blank papers for rough work.
6. Do not use mobile phones, speakers, headphones, Bluetooth devices and other secondary devices during the exam.
7. Do not leave the test area while the exam is in progress.
8. Do not log out or switch off the computer system during the test or navigate from the exam window/ screen. Close all other tabs and do not switch between the tabs, as it will lead to disqualification.
9. Do not guess answers, as there will be negative markings for class VIII onwards.
10. Do not utilise any unfair means to gain an advantage in the exam.
1. Calculate the shortest possible route to the allotted examination centre a day before and make necessary commute arrangements.
2. Reach the examination centre at least 1 hour before the exam commencement time.
3. Carry all the necessary items, including a printed copy of admit card, ID proof, blue/ black ball pen, geometrical box, etc.
4. Read all the test instructions attentively and fill in the ORS sheet carefully as it would be filled by pen and unchangeable.
5. Carefully read the entire question before answering it.
6. Attempt the easy section/ subject/ questions first and leave the difficult ones for later.
7. Keep track of the time. The exam will be commenced for 2 hours (120 minutes).
8. Do abide by the instructions provided by the invigilator, and in case of any doubts, get them cleared before attempting anything on your own.
9. Cross-check all your answers in the last 15 minutes before submitting your answer sheet to the invigilator.
10. Preserve the admit card of TALLENTEX Overseas 2023 for future reference (reward and scholarship).
1. Don’t skip the exam instructions or rush while going through them.
2. Do not talk or discuss anything with fellow candidates, as it is not permitted.
3. Do not overwrite or tear the ORS sheet.
4. Do not exit or leave the exam hall until permitted to do so.
5. Do not carry any barred items like mobile phones, Bluetooth, headphones, log table or other electronic/electric gadgets inside the examination hall.
6. Do not carry any sort of eatables inside the exam hall.
7. Do not take any seat other than the one allocated to you.
8. Do not guess answers, as there will be negative markings for class VIII onwards.
9. Do not utilise any unfair means to gain an advantage in the exam.
10. Don’t panic if something goes wrong. Stay calm.
ALLEN Overseas wishes every TALLENTEX Overseas 2023 participant good luck for their exam.