NEET UG 2024 Final Answer Key Released: Check Now!

  • ALLEN Overseas
  • June 4, 2024
  • Views 148

The NTA has released the NEET (UG) Final Answer Key on its official website, a significant resource for all NEET UG 2024 Examinees. This key, available for all question paper codes – Q, R, S, and T, lists the correct answers to the questions asked during the exam, providing a clear understanding of your performance.

The NEET UG was conducted successfully on May 5, 2024, in 571 cities in India and 14 cities overseas. This year, over 24 lakh students appeared for the examination.

Steps to Download NEET UG 2024 Answer Key:

To download the NEET UG 2024 Final Answer Key, please follow the below steps:

  • Visit the NTA NEET official website.
  • Click on the NEET 2024 Final Answer Key.
  • Choose the question paper code you wish to view for the Official NEET 2024 Answer Key.
  • Download the NEET UG Answer Key 2024.
  • Calculate your scores with the final answer key.
Also Read. . . 

NEET UG 2024 Official Final Answer Key PDF:

NEET UG 2024 Result:

It is expected that the National Testing Agency (NTA) will announce the NEET UG 2024 results on June 14 on its official website. Students should monitor this website and prepare for the counselling process.

NTA will create an all-India merit list based on the cutoff marks. Candidates who score above the cutoff will be eligible for 15% of all India quota counselling.

The 15% All India Quota will be filled based on the NEET UG 2024 rank, per the MCI/NMC/DCI statutory regulation. For the remaining 85%, individual state counselling will be conducted for admission.

Read More. . . 

Stay tuned to us for more information!

Team ALLEN Overseas wishes all the students for their NEET UG 2024 Results.

Read More. . . 

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Our Support

Support Corner

Copyright © 2024 Allen Overseas. All Rights Reserved.